Custom Full Set
Design your own custom set of Mah Jongg tiles!
Select your favorite tile.
Customize your tiles.
Add to Cart & Checkout
Welcome to our Do-It-Yourself Custom Tile Design page. Here you can design your very own unique set of custom Mah Jongg tiles. We have tried to make this process as easy and user-friendly as possible. Just follow these simple steps:
- Select the underlying set of tiles by clicking on one of the tile colors/designs on the left. Your selection will appear in the large window.
- Add a graphic or image from our graphics library by clicking on the mountain icon above the tile library, choosing a graphic category, and clicking one of the graphics. Your selection will appear on the displayed tile. Manipulate the graphic by clicking on it – a box will appear.
- Change the size of the graphic by clicking and dragging the double arrows on the lower right corner of the box.
- Man move the image by clicking the middle of the box and dragging it. (Note – there is a limit to how to near the edge of the tile you can move the image.)
- Add or change color by clicking on the black square below the box on the lower left. (Note – there are two types of images – engraved images that are engraved onto the tile, and other images that are printed onto the tiles. You cannot change the color of printed images.)
- Delete your graphic by clicking on the trash can.
- Add text by clicking on the “A” on the top left. Type the letters you want to appear on the tile and click “Add Text”. The text will appear on the tile in a text box.
- As above, change the size by clicking and dragging the double arrows on the lower right; move the text by clicking the middle of the box and dragging; add or change color by clicking on the black square below the box on the lower left; and delete it by clicking on the trash can.
- Change the font by clicking the down arrow to the right of the color square.
- Lastly, to upload your own custom graphic or image from your computer, simply click on the camera. (Please note – to be usable, the graphic/image must have a resolution of at least 50 dpi and a file size of 5 megabytes or less (i.e., 5 million bytes.)
Once you have completed your design, click Add to Cart and continue shopping or check out. We will review your design and let you know if we see any issues. If so, we will contact you. If not, we will process the order and add it to the customization queue. Since this is a CUSTOM made-to-order set, please allow 3-5 weeks for production and delivery. Please review your order carefully! Custom orders are NOT refundable.